Sunday, January 30, 2011

What a great day!

It's been a beautiful day, the sun is shinning the birds are singing the water feature is FINALLY working (don't ask!!) and amongst everything I've managed to finish another bag.

I called into the local Spotlight store on Friday only to come across this lovely patterned fabric and I wondered how it would go as a bag.  Just managed to finish it a short time ago and well, think it looks pretty good.  Took a bit of carefull planning to cut it out but with a bit of... (alright alot of) patience, it came together really well.

The fabric is black and cream

 The bag consists of a zippered pocket, a mobile phone pocket and a magnetic clasp.

 
So that's me finished for today, another item for the market stash!
Love
Lynnelle

2 comments:

Tamsininamania said...

That is awesome too, love the patterm it worked well. You're inspiring me...Now that it is raining and I don't want to garden today. woohoo, Girls let get the sewing machine out...cheers

Shelley said...

The bag is just beautiful! Looks like a lot of work to get it just right. Great job!!