I've set myself a goal this year to create as many things, of which I could sell at a market, out of my stash. I'm pleased to say I've made a start. After working at my paid job for the last 4 days I finally had a day to finish the bag I've been making over the past few evenings. The fabric I used was left overs from the christmas quilt I made towards the end of last year, however, I must admit I did have to purchase a little bit extra for the lining. The design I made up as I went, it really was determined by how much fabric I had. The flower I just made up after seeing the lady in the local sewing shop making something similar.Next on made list is...you guessed it, another bag! I really loved the flower idea, so I want to make another one. Hoping to finish it over the next day or so.