Monday, January 24, 2011

Great start to the week

How nice it is to wake up on a Monday and not  dread the week ahead.  Oh yes! I guess that maybe only having to work two days (then on holidays for next two and a half weeks) may have something to do with it.

Isn't it funny when you find yourself completely over taken by your craft.  Last Saturday I found myself sitting at the sewing machine at 7 in the morning, nothing like doing an hours worth of craft before going to my paid job!

Anyhow, this is what I was doing, managed to finish it yesterday.




Must say a hugh thank you to my craft buddies for all the dried flowers and lavender bought into me.  It's just lovely and I appreciate it so much, and I'm sure I will be able to put it all to good use.

Time to go and get organised, craft tonight with the girls.  Looking forward to the next couple of weeks, lots of spare time...

No comments: