Monday, January 30, 2012

Hello...MOJO are you in there?

Ok, I know...
I've been gone sooo long, you thought I wouldn't be back, and yet here I am. (It's only been 7 months...I've been busy!)

Between my family, school, their busy lives, work and me studying Cert III in Pharmacy Assistant and of course home, craft tends to be my least priority and the thing I struggle with the most.  You see, I've always considered craft time to be my 'wind down' time.  Quite obviously that hasn't been happening.  So here we are at the beginning of another new year and yes, my new years resolution, craft more!!! Hence 'wind down' more! = Happy Me!!!

So begs the question, "Where has my MOJO gone?"


 Maybe in here...?


 These might help me find it...


Feels like it's close now...



How nice it is when things are in order.  Not quite how I want it, but hubby came up with this fantastic idea of building a storage cupboard in the end of the garage.  Was my idea couple of years ago, but you know how it is with men, you just have to be patient until it finally becomes their idea.  Not going to let this one go, hoping for quote next week!


I have managed to sew a few things over the last few months, with this blouse one of them.  Not too bad considering it's the first time I've attempted clothes.  A bit of unpicking and tweaking, (added a few darts to give it a bit more shape) and well, it's wearable.

So what else have we missed...?


Our 20th Wedding Anniversary Holiday to America...


My eldest daughters Year 10 Leavers Dinner...



Christmas...


 New Years...


And Australia Day...

Wow, time really does fly.  Hope I'm up-to-date now. 

3 comments:

Allie said...

Your sewing space looks so good, all tidy and ready to go - enjoy it! Love the top you made, so cute, and the pic of you and your daughter is darling - she's gorgeous, you can tell she's your daughter! Congratulations on your 20th anniversary!!

Kathy said...

Good to see you back on blog land. I agree with Allie your sewing space looks ready to go now. Hope this year is a good year for you and you get to have good 'wind down' time.

Tamsininamania said...

hahaha, looking good girly...nice to see you have space again for you...cheers.