Thursday, February 17, 2011

When all is QUIET

Busy, busy, busy. Holidays, CRAFT, back to school, CRAFT, back to work, CRAFT, you get the message!!!

It's been a while since my last post as things have been a little hectic over the last couple of weeks.  We took the family away for a couple of days to Grindlewald in Launceston, (about one and a half hours drive).  Had a lovely time.
Went to Tasmania Zoo;

Went to Cataract Gorge;



Played Mini Golf;

Amongst many other things.  Had a wonderful time.

Once home it's back to a normal.  But I must say, when all is quiet we should question what everyone is doing... that includes husbands.


Sooo, ok we're doing a bit of gardening, actually quite a bit, and it's looking good, until...husband explains how he's found the perfect tool...

My good scissors, how horrified am I!!
Must say they did a damn good job.


Anyhow, I did mention craft, didn't I.  Will have show and tell in next blog.

Love
Lynnelle




3 comments:

De said...

Hubby was skating on thin ice using the good scissors - mine are sacred

Allie said...

HE'S STILL BREATHING???????? You are a very merciful woman! LOL! Your trip looks just lovely!

Shelley said...

I bet they did do a good job! Now he gets to buy you a new pair of scissors?!! LOL